You have a legal right to revoke this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The period of revocation is one month from the day,
- on which you or any to you known third party, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods, provided that you ordered one or a number of goods within an occasional order and it or they are delivered occasionally;
- on which you or any to you known third party, who is not the carrier, took the last goods into possession, provided that you ordered a number of goods within an occasional order and those were delivered separately;
- on which you or any to you known third party, who is not the carrier, took the last partial shipment or the last item in possession, provided that you ordered the goods, which are delivered in different partial shipments or pieces;
To execute your right of revocation, you have to inform us (Exquisit Moden, Schlemper GmbH Düsseldorfer Str. 34/36, Germany - 42697 Solingen-Ohligs, tel. (+49) 212 - 74072, fax. +49 (0)212 - 76809, mail email@example.com) about your decision to revoke this contract by a clear explanation (such as with a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the attached model-cancellation-form, but which is not mandatory.
To meet the revocation deadline it is sufficient that you send off the announcement of exercising the right of cancellation before the expiry of the revocation deadline.
The consequences of the cancellation
If you revoke this contract, we have to refund you all payments that we received from you, immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day, on which we received your announcement of exercising the right to cancel this contract. Those costs include the delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from your decision to choose a different kind of delivery than the cheap standard delivery that we offer).
For this refund we use the same mode of payment, which you made use of within the original transaction, unless any other agreement was reached with you; on no account you will be charged fees for this. We can refuse the refund until we got back the goods or until you provided evidence, that you sent back the goods, depending on which of those cases takes places earlier. You have to send or give back the items immediately and in any case at the latest within fourteen days, from the day, on which you informed us about the cancellation of this contract. This deadline is granted, if you send off the goods before the expiry of this deadline of fourteen days. You bear the direct costs of the return delivery of the items. You have to pay for any possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss in value is resulting from the handling other that what is necessary to ascertain the nature, quality and functioning of the goods.
Grounds for exclusion and extinctive facts
There is no right of cancellation in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of goods, which are not prefabricated and for whose production an individual selection or provision by the customer prevails or which clearly are individualized to personal needs of the customer;
- for the delivery of goods, which are easily perishable or would be past their expiration
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, whose price was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered soonest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value is dependent on fluctuations in the market, on which the entrepreneur does not have any influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or illustrated papers, except for subscription contracts.
The right of cancellation will expire prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed commodity, which are not suitable for return for reasons to do with health protection or hygiene, if their sealing was removed after the delivery;
- for the delivery of goods, if they were (by virtue of their nature) inseparably mixed with other goods after the delivery;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the sealing was removed after the delivery.
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill in this form and send it back.)
-Exquisit Moden Schlemper GmbH, Düsseldorfer Str. 34/36, Germany - 42697 Solingen-Ohligs, fax. +49 (0)212 - 76809, mail firstname.lastname@example.org)
- I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (* ) withdraw from my/our (* ) contract of sale of the following goods (*) /provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the customer(s)
- Address of the customer(s)
- Signature of the customer(s) (only in the case of a notification on paper)
- date (*) Delete as applicable.